‘Beware of little expenses: a small leak can sink a great ship’.
Entrepreneurs need to be cautious about money. If you successfully manage your money budget, then you can avoid a lot of problems. To manage your personal expenses or to organize the event, it’s the budget that guides you through the process. The budget is not just a collection of numbers, but an expression of our values and aspirations. A combination of common sense and math skills is what it takes. Think you can make the most from the least money? Budge-it is waiting for you!
- Eligibility: OPEN FOR ALL (Age restriction 25 Years)
- Date of competition: 27th January 2024. (11.00 AM to 12.00 PM)
- Venue: COEP Technological University.
- Team Size: Individual Entry Only
- Registration Fees: Rs.49
- Last date to register: 26th January 2024.
- Registration Structure: Participants have to register for the competition on the Online Platform "Unstop". Further information will be made available on the registered Email ID and the Phone number of the participant.
- Participants will have to design a budget for a hypothetical event.
- A description of the event will be provided to the participants at the time of the competition.
- Concerning the type of event, a maximum budget will be given to the participant.
- The budget shouldn’t exceed that maximum value, if it would, then the participant will get disqualified.
- Participants will be given 40 minutes to design their budgets.
- Results will be calculated by the anticipated profit that participants will make from the event.
- The one with the maximum profit will win.
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The decisions of the organizers will be final and binding on all participants.
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity, and final judgments will be with the organizing committee of Pune Startup Fest 24, COEP Technological University Pune (Formerly known as College of Engineering Pune.)
- The format and structure of events could be subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
- Prize money AND Positions will be reduced in case of lesser participation. (Less than 10)
- NO REFUND will be given under any circumstances except less than 10 registrations.
- Entry fees are inclusive of ticketing charges.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any injuries or mishaps that happened to the participants during the event.
- Cross-college teams, inter-year of study teams, and individual entry are allowed however single member cannot be part of more than one team.
- Budgeit competition does not clash with any other event conducted by Pune StartUp Fest. Other remaining 4 events are allowed.