"A good trader would make profits on a certain day but only a great trader would make profits every day."
Bullrun is a trading competition we conduct every year during Pune Startup Fest. Bull Run is basically a virtual stock market and like a stock market, the participant may buy/sell shares and invest in the stock market. Anyone who is keen on testing their investing skills or is interested in playing with shares or just wants to experience the stock market environment can participate in this event. “Everyone has the brainpower to follow the stock market. If you made it through fifth-grade math, you can do it.” – Peter Lynch.
- Eligibility: OPEN FOR ALL (No Age Restriction)
- Date of competition: 22nd January 2024, 9:35 AM to 25th March 2024, 4:30 PM.
- Venue: Online Platform Stockgro
- Team Size: Individual
- Registration Fees: 99 Rs/-
- Last date to register: 21st January 2024.
- Registration Structure: Participants have to register for the competition on the Online Platform "Unstop". Further information will be made available on the registered Email ID and the Phone number of the participant.
- The actual event will start one week before “Pune Startup Fest 23“.
- The duration of the event is from 22 January 2024, 9:35 AM to 25 January 2024, 4.30 PM. The league will last for 4 trading days.
- The league will get active on the Stockgro virtual trading platform.
- The login information for the trading account will be made available to the registered participants only.
- Details regarding login and registration on the Stockgro platform would be communicated via email and WhatsApp Participants will be ranked based on the performance of their portfolio.
- Participants will be ranked based on the performance of their portfolio.
- We will give a fixed amount of virtual money of 10 LAKHs Rs.
- The individual achieving maximum gain in portfolio value at the end of five days will be the overall winner of “Bullrun”.
- Real-time market prices (Live standard tracking of the Indian Stock market) will be used, and the participants and organizers cannot influence the price.
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- The decisions of the organizers will be final and binding on all participants.
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity, and final judgments will be with the organizing committee of Pune Startup Fest 24, COEP Technological University Pune (Formerly known as College of Engineering Pune.)
- The format and structure of events could be subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
- Prize money AND Positions will be reduced in case of lesser participation. (Less than 10)
- NO REFUND will be given under any circumstances except less than 10 registrations.
- Entry fees are inclusive of ticketing charges.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any injuries or mishaps that happened to the participants during the event.
- Cross-college teams, inter-year of study teams, and individual entry are allowed however single member cannot be part of more than one team.
- Bullrun competition does not clash with any other event conducted by Pune StartUp Fest. Other remaining 4 events are allowed.